Cabarita Open Day Saturday 2nd November!
Cabarita Swimming Centre is holding its annual community open day on Saturday 2nd November between 12pm – 5pm. Join us for a fun filled day by the bay with fun activities for the whole family.
- FREE entry between 12pm – 5pm
- Inflatable obstacle course from
- BBQ Lunch
- Official opening of the Accessibility ramp by The City of Canada Bay Mayor
- FREE Surf Life Saving Rescue Board Workshop
- FREE Royal Life Water Safety Workshop
- FREE Swim Assessments
- Music all day
- 20% off Zoggs Products
|Inflatable Obstacle Course||12pm – 5pm|
|Official opening of the Accessibility ramp by The City of Canada Bay Mayor||12:30pm|
|Surf Life Saving Rescue Board Workshop||
1:30pm – 2:30pm
|FREE Swim Assessments||2:00pm – 4:00pm|
|Royal Life Water Safety Workshop||2:30pm - 3:30pm|
Bring your family and friends and spend the day at the Swimming Centre with one of the best views in Sydney!
See you there!